a-IDEA is organizing a National level Ideation Competition named “Aggnite”. Applications are invited from teams of individuals who are pursuing graduation and above to submit their innovative & problem-solving ideas in agriculture and allied sectors which keeps the potential to turn into a successful start-up.
Date of Event: 24th-25th September 2021
List of activities:
- Submission of application and PowerPoint slides in the prescribed format.
- Knowledge Sessions.
- Pitching in front of an eminent jury representing corporates, investors, mentors, and researchers.
Who can apply?
- Applicants can be Students/ Aspiring Entrepreneurs/ Innovators/ Other individuals of the 18-35 age group.
- Round 1: Applicants have to register and submit the questionnaire on the given link. Last date of submission is 8th Sep’2021
- Round 2: Shortlisted applicants will present their ideas to the eminent jury in the given PPT format on the event day. Shortlisted teams will be informed 10 days in advance of the event.
- Round 3: Shortlisted applicants will go for the 2nd round of presentation to the eminent jury in the given PPT format. Shortlisted teams will be informed on the event day.
- Recognition for top 10 Ideas
- Opportunity to work with startups
- Mentoring & Incubation support
- Total prize money 50K (1st Prize- 25K, 2nd Prize-15K, 3rd Prize-10K)
- Participation in EDP
- Certificates to all participants
- Each team should consist of 2-3 members
- Idea should be focused on agriculture and the allied sectors.
- The applications should be submitted in the prescribed format
- Last day for submission of the application is 8th September 2021
- Each team will get 10 mins to pitch (5mins for pitching, 5mins for Q&A)
- Mode of event: Virtual Platform
- The result of the shortlisted teams will be informed through their registered email
- PPT format for the presentation and will be sent to their registered email.
Contact: +91-8658167553 (Mr. Bibhu Prusti)/ +91-9823977060 ( Moniya Kulkarni), email@example.com