Dr. Dinesh Tukaram Bhosale is working as Regional Sales Director at South Asia for AB Vista, he has completed his B.V.Sc. & A.H. from Bombay Veterinary College, Mumbai and M.V.Sc.(Animal Nutrition) from Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh) also he has done Ph.D. in Animal Nutrition and have a Diploma in Business Management.
Sheep &Wool Dept., Govt. of Rajasthan
- He worked as Sheep and Wool Extension Officer (Sheep &Wool Dept., Govt. of Rajasthan) from Feb. 1994
to Nov. 1994.
Venkateshwara Hatcheries Ltd.
- He worked as Poultry Nutritionist at Poultry Diagnostic & Research Center of Venkateshwara Hatcheries Ltd.,
Pune since from 1994 to Sept. 1995.
American Soybean Association
- He worked as Technical Director – Poultry, Aquaculture & Livestock for Asia Subcontinent office of
American Soybean Association, stationed at New Delhi, from Feb.5, 1997 to 30th September 2005.
Alltech Biotechnology P. Ltd.
- He worked as Regional Technical Manager – Ruminants for Alltech Biotechnology P. Ltd. For South Asia and Southeast Asia region from 1st October 2005 to 31st August 2007.
- He is working as Regional Sales Director – South Asia for AB Vista since 1st September 2007.
Title of Research Work for M. V. Sc.: Effect of Dietary Fiber Levels on Performance of Fryer Rabbits Fed
Processed Neem Seed Kernel Meal
Title of Research Work for Ph.D.: Effect of Feeding Full Fat Soybeans on Fiber Degradation, Fiber Degrading
Enzyme Production, and Biochemical Changes in Rumen and Nutrient Availability in Buffaloes.