Mr. P Nageshwar Rao has experience of 38 years in the automotive & Agriculture Industries. Earlier in his career, he worked in Ashok Leyland Product Development as a GET and rose to the position of Head – Engineering from 1981 to 1998. in 1998 he joined Tractors And Farm Equipment Limited, R&D(TAFE) as a Principal Member – R&D and he served over 21 years in TAFE as a Chief Technology Officer & Head of Centre of Excellence. He has done his MTech (Machine Dynamics) in IIT Madras Chennai in 1981.
What he boast of Himself
- Have been active in various professional bodies like AGMA, SAE, CII, NIQR, IIT
- Coach at leading Universities in the subject of leadership, technology and shaping special skill sets
- New technology developments and capability building in the areas of Engine, Transmission, Hydraulics, NVH & recently in Precision Agriculture, Autonomous vehicles
- Introduction of CARGO model with the cab in India, first of its kind at Ashok Leyland
- Introduction of wedge brakes, banjo axles, synchromesh gearbox, heavy-duty front axle, parabolic suspensions
- Introduction of the indigenous 4WD steer drive axle, constant mesh gearbox, power shuttle
- Introduction of NPI system, recognized as the best by BOSTON ARC
- Co-authored over 10 patents in recent technology areas
- Current interest in Precision Agriculture, connected & Autonomous vehicles and Energy innovation.